- 30 days money back guarantee
- 10% discount on follow-up orders*
:: HTML5 and CSS3 technologies
:: Parallax Scrolling effect for desktop layouts
:: Retina-Ready (HiDPI)
:: Icon Font included, http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
:: Free updates and future enhancements
:: Demo-Data (Contao-Template) included for easy installation
:: Styles for common Contao content elements and modules
:: Smart, simple and stylish design
:: 100% responsive, optimized for iPad & Co - < iPad Version without Parallax Effekt
:: Optimized for few HTTP-Requestsand short page-load times
:: Message according to EU-Guidelines for using Cookies on the page
:: Facebook Plug-In is loaded after all page content - no Page-Lock effect
:: Fullsized background images - paths are editable over /assets/qualitywork.js
Designer quality work (show all themes)
Browser compatibility IE8+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
CSS editor Internal editor
Templates Customized templates
Date added August 28th, 2013
The following license terms apply to the theme:
The original design idea is based on Themify's Parallax Wordpress Design.
The following conditions apply to the design and all CSS, Sass and SCSS code, if not indicated otherwise:
In connection with the purchase, the buyer acquires the right to use the particular qualitywork.at | clever.simple.effective. Theme on unlimited websites that clearly state the him or her as owner/publisher (e.g. via the imprint). The buyer purchases the right to use the theme without any restrictions as to time, location or purpose. There is no credit or copyright note (except in free themes) included. Buyers may modify the theme in any way.
Important notes for resellers (agencies, freelancer)
If you choose to resells a theme to one of your clients you transfers the right to use it to your customer. This means that from that moment on your customer has the right to use the theme on unlimited websites that clearly state the him or her as owner/publisher (e.g. via the imprint). The reseller (you) is no longer entitled to use the theme. Each theme may be sold to a client only once.
To use a theme for another client you must purchase it again to get another license.
3rd party code
The themes may contain 3rd party code and elements that are explictily licensed under their own license. Including but not limited to:
* Contao Open Source CMS, licensed under [LGPL](http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.de.html)
* Font Awesome Icon-Font, licensed under [SIL OFL 1.1 und MIT] (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/license/)
* jQuery Backstretch, licensed under [MIT] (https://raw.github.com/srobbin/jquery-backstretch/master/LICENSE-MIT)
* Detect Mobile Browsers, Open Source (http://detectmobilebrowsers.com/)
* jQuery Placeholder, licensed under [MIT] (https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder/blob/master/LICENSE-MIT.txt)
* jQuery PrettyPhoto Lightbox, licensed under [GPLv2] (http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyPhoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/)
* jQuery SmoothScroll, licensed under [MIT] (https://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-smooth-scroll/blob/master/LICENSE-MIT)
* Respond.js, licensed under [MIT und GPLv2] (https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond)
* Selectivizr, licensed under [MIT] (http://selectivizr.com/)
* Skrollr, licensed under [MIT] (https://github.com/Prinzhorn/skrollr/blob/master/LICENSE.txt)
* The theme seller gives a 10% discount on follow-up orders of the same theme. The discout does not apply to other themes of the seller or to themes of other sellers.